Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"Ut--"O"?"

As in "zero"??? Really??

I couldn't believe the results from Dixville Notch, the first of the first to vote in this year's primaries. 17 residents; 100 percent turnout. From the Concord Monitor, the results:


Obama, McCain carry Dixville Notch

Submitted by Primary Monitor on Tue, 2008-01-08 00:10.

Dixville Notch got the voting under way. The results:

John McCain 4 votes
Mitt Romney 2 votes
Rudy Giuliani 1 vote

Barack Obama 7 votes
John Edwards 2 votes
Bill Richardson 1 vote


When they didn't call Hillary Clinton's name, I immediately shouted, "WHOA!". Good thing wifey didn't wake up!

GOOD NEWS FOR HILLARY THOUGH-----Dixville Notch has a not-so-stellar record of their victors going onward to big victory.

I had to get up and post quickly before going to sleep; I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.