Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So I'm sitting here.....

....almost three hours after going to bed; STILL with this headache I acquired late this afternoon.....

....I know it's sinus, proven by the fact that the pain over the left eye is gone, but the pain over the right eye is still throbbing, some 16 pills later (just kidding, much LESS than 16 pills).

Wifey is in her recliner fast asleep, except when Cody decides to try to curl up on her lap. Some nights that's acceptable, but not tonight. How ironic, some nights and DAYS, I sleep 18, 20, 22 hours (waking up 15-20 times now, mind you), yet here I am tonight, knowing the only way I'm shaking this headache is by falling asleep, and I can't.

So, what exactly is there to do at 12:12am while dealing with this?

Hmmm, I think I'll apply for some jobs! Eventually a blind squirrel finds a nut, maybe a dumb Rob can actually find a place to work!

No comments: