Saturday, January 19, 2008

I usually don't get this personal.......

....but I'm glad to announce that wifey is in bed with me tonight!!

You don't understand. And NO it's not about THAT (at least, not this time anyway)...

I can't sleep when wifey's not here. I don't mean those nights she tanks on the recliner watching whatever.....I mean those nights when she's not here because of, well, the fact that she's not within the vinyl siding around this abode.

On the cruise in '06, all three of us hated it. Last July when the girls were in Vegas canvassing for delegates (heh?), Robbie and I did much better, but I still don't sleep as well (not that "Apnea Man" sleeps very well to begin with).....

....but it's worse when she's at the Gall Bladder Hotel. So, it's nice to have her back.

Although this means I lose control of the television again. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Quick political note: give John McCain big kudos for his speech tonight in South Carolina after winning the state's Republican primary. I'll try to find it on video or at least a transcript and try to post it tomorrow.

Oh, and I LOVED the story on CNN where one caucus group for the Democrats in Nevada in Vegas finished tied, so they pulled out a deck of cards to break the tie and assign the delegates!!

The Obama card-picker got a 10 of something.

The Clinton card-picker got a queen (maybe of hearts).

I'm sorry, but that just sounds so American. That was cool!!

P.S.---Apparently there were two other ties around the state and Obama won the card draws there.....

No comments: