Sunday, January 20, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!! GIANTS WIN!!!!!





My brother can't stand Lawrence Tynes.

But I think all is forgiven, for now that is.

GIANTS 23, PACKERS 20 IN OVERTIME!!!!!!

They have just made a believer out of me. I expected nothing out of them this season, with Tiki gone and Coughlin staying. Instead, Eli has come out of nowhere, Brandon and Ahmad has made Tiki irrelevant and Coughlin coaches a team to the Super Bowl.

I was so proud of their performance against New England in the regular season finale. They could have won that game save just a couple of mistakes.

I feel good about their chances; I really do. 10-1 on the road with New England not having their cold, home-field advantage. We've got a second chance to deny history.

And make it, too. GO GGGGGGG-MEN!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, I was ecstatic about a great victory. Although it never needed to go to OT, THANKS TYNES FOR TWO MISSES IN REGULATION. As far as I'm concerned, he'd better have a BIG Super Bowl!!!!

And I hope Tiki Barber will finally shut his mouth with all his negativity and ridicule. Sure, the Giants are not the best team in the NFL, But by golly, we ARE the NFC CHAMPS!!!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it with the crack Tiki!!!

Now on to Arizona where New England could very well be in for a bad day. They once looked unbeatable, but lately, they have semmed more human on the playing field.