Monday, January 21, 2008

HD, The 44th President and other thoughts.....

One year from today will be the first full day of the four-year term of the 44th President of the United States. We just don't know his/her identity yet.

If you were forced to choose today, who would you say?

As much as I don't want to.....right now I see yet another "Clinton Administration".

-----------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that my Giants are in Super Bowl XLII. You may think I'm nuts, but after they played the Pats so well in the regular season finale, then you add in the awakening of Eli Manning, the two battering rams of backs (Bradshaw and Jacobs), and, most importantly, the Giants couldn't be any happier to be playing on the road.....and I think the G-Men can do it.

Can you believe winning 10 in a row on the road?? That's an NFL record! So, don't just assume 18-0 being the only "streak" on the line. As I posted last night, I don't care what they say, the Patriots will face some incredible pressure trying to win and finish perfect.

The Giants have NOTHING to lose and know they can play with the Patriots. I think it's gonna be a great game.

The difference maker in my mind right now for New England? If Lawrence Malroney has a good game, my boys will be in trouble.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to figure out how to install equipment so I can start dreaming in HD. If you have any thoughts, let me know. :)

No comments: