Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Links to Jeanne Meserve report......




The transcript doesn't do it justice, but at least you can read the report I blogged about last night.

Media insider reaction to Jeanne here....


The actual transcript is here...(go about halfway down the page, after a report by Jonathan Freed....)

Finally, I'm sure the LAST thing Meserve wants is publicity about her humanity. I'm not trying to build her a pedestal. I just wanted to say thank you for what you did.


------------------------------------

Quick note: 20 years ago tonight was my final night at home before leaving for college. Even today it's a very emotional event for several reasons. So, if I cry thinking of people and things overnight and tomorrow....at least for one day I'll know it's not because of a lack of serotonin.

:)

No comments: