Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Busy equals hard to blog....

...sounds like the crap I learned in 9th grade geometry.

I'm swamped at work and at home, so some really quick notes.

1) Pat Robertson----stupid, stupid, stupid. Nothing preaches the Gospel better than an assassination.

2) Michael Graham----heard of him? Former WMAL radio talk show host (in DC) fired for saying Islam is a terrorist organization. I do NOT agree with him. But, if you see him interviewed (such as on O'Reilly tonight), I can tell you this: he's no crackpot. I worked in the same building with him. If nothing else, he stands up for what he believes and is very thought-provoking.

3) Football----can't come soon enough.

4) Heat and humidity----can't Congress ban this???

5) Gas prices----hey, my Wawa moved down from 2.59 to 2.55; should I throw a party?

6) Cindy Sheehan----I pray for her mother's recovery, then I want her to just be real with everyone about her agenda.

7) HORRIFIC trip to Kings Dominion: Don't have time to tell now; let's just say #4 on this list just about did me in.

and finally....

I hope you saw "Inside 9/11" on the National Geographic Channel Sunday night and last night. Four hours of amazing television that simply discussed the facts via timeline, and the thoughts and feelings of survivors.

I have TONS to say about this show. That's soon to come, too. :)

No comments: