Thursday, August 18, 2005

I didn't know I was a terrorist......

.....I guess I should give props to this Joe Cook guy of the ACLU of Louisiana. He explains to me why I'm in the same boat as the 9/11 plane flyers and the bombers on 7/7 in London.

Don't believe me? Check it out. There's also video with him speaking. Click on "on camera". (Thanks WorldNetDaily.com!!!)

I don't know how to make a bomb! I actually LIKE people who aren't exactly like me.

What happens if I make this Cook guy mad at me? He'd probably file suit claiming I don't deserve any civil liberties.....

In case you don't/can't get the above link to work, here's the quote:

"They believe that they answer to a higher power, in my opinion. Which is the kind of thinking that you had with the people who flew the airplanes into the buildings in this country, and the people who did the kind of things in London."

1 comment:

Kat said...

This is one more way for the ACLU to show its true self. I share the same feelings as you, that this guy is saying that because I answer to a higher power I want to kill innocent people. Hmmm.... I don't even like to step on worms on the sidewalk.

I enjoy your blog, keep posting.