Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Blogiversary Eve!

No one ever gave me the word "blogiversary" in any spelling bee growing up....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY'S ADVERTISING CLICHE FROM HELL: "hurry! sale ends soon!"

Duh! Why wouldn't I want to create a sense of urgency by telling the assembled humans that it's ending "soon". Define soon. Sometime between tonight at 9 and February 4, 2012. Good luck figuring out when. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. I can't believe it's been a year of posting, venting, discussing, etc. I have really enjoyed it; as well as it has opened the blogosphere to me, which I have a few dozen that I read on a pretty regular basis.

This has been a great way to meet new people, have people challenge you and make you think, and have your "small piece" of the "web-pie". And thanks to the 1,952 people who were so bored, they actually looked at this thing. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: