Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Blogiversary....and now off to bed!!

One year ago tonight, I blogged (at Blogger) for the first time. I was briefly at another blog site, which was unimpressive (I don't even remember its name!)

One year and 228 posts later, we look ahead to year two.

But we'll do it later.

Today was:

--arranging for an interview for prospective employee
--working ahead with someone on vacation next week
--watching the two-hour Peter Jennings tribute (amazing....)
--handling details of Saturday's fantasy football draft...

I ate dinner at 10:40. And now, I gotta get to bed. The next two days promise to be taxing.

Good news, though! Four more responds for the Reunion! Honestly, why wouldn't you go to the high school reunion? It's once every ten years; you see old friends, and see how the other guys turned out. :)

Me? I'll just explain to people I'm six months pregnant. That'll be a believable excuse for the tub-o-tummy! Yeah...right. :)

No comments: