Sunday, January 09, 2005

Upgrade at Blog Headquarters......

We're renovating here at BlogCentral on Tavern Way to serve you better, even though we didn't want to and it's costing a pretty penny. Consider this new computer the combo anniversary/my birthday/her birthday present for 2005.

Honestly, we work alot with the computer. Bonnie has all the financial stuff (what's a checkbook??) to do, she handles all her mother's affairs, while I handle church stuff, surf the 'Net for information for our church blog and website and for study, and can also "network" with my computer at work so when they call me at 2am to tell me the Hardees commercial isn't coming up to play at 3am, I can go in, update the file, and save the money for the company.

Oh, yeah, and there's email and blogging for fun.

So, what do we do? Bonnie really wanted a DVD recorder, so we took the plunge, and bought the HP m1170n. We should be set now for the next five years....and by then you'll be able to toast bread while surfing and getting your teeth virtually brushed at the same time.

So, we'll be awhile learning all the ropes; mainly Bonnie since I'm at work so much. I just wanted to know how to get my email and get on the 'Net. I'll figure out the ins and outs of how to make a DVD of an hour of QVC hawking down the road.

So, we move along in the technological age....and I scratch my head thinking how I could do just a little more work to pay for it.....

No comments: