Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hmmmm.....blogging for the sake of.....blogging??

I heard it from a co-worker today.......

"You haven't blogged since Monday."

I know, I know.....(by the way, the name's right above, but not the face....)

I prefer to have a reason to do so, although sometimes I just want to "blog", but don't have a "set in stone" topic, as it were.

So, news 'n notes n' thoughts.....

1) When will Monday night at 9 be here so I can watch more "24"?

2) It's a darn shame people like Randy Moss even get air time and discussion. The next time he or T.O. or Joe Horn act like idiots....IGNORE THEM. Just like the bully in middle school, when he realizes he's getting nowhere, he'll go away.

3) We're almost halfway through January already......and I STILL don't have my traditional "holiday" letter out to family and friends.

4) Rodney and Gina had, shall I say, what he would call a "very broad" conversation this afternoon that I'd prefer not to go into.....

5) NC State is in huge trouble....I thought this was the year they could break through, even with the tough ACC, what with Hodge back and all. They hung with Duke awhile tonight, but alas, loss #4 in a row. I still can't believe Miami beat us.

6) That "The Will" show was cancelled after one show. (Sounds like what my will might look like, but anyway.....)....why couldn't American Idol have had the same fate??

7) My son absolutely cracked me up the other morning going to school. He showed me his "Teddy Roosevelt" impersonation. (See it in still photo here...) It was Teddy with head cocked to the side, throwing his arm up and down voraciously at a speech circa 19-oh-sometime. I explained to him that video in that time, when shot, played back at much higher speed for some reason; thus that is why Roosevelt looked like he was desperately trying to get a rat out of his coat sleeve.

Ah, the things he learns in Social Studies....

Well, this weekend, I hope (AOL keyword: hope) to work on this blog to include links to my favorite bloggers and other stuff like that there. I want to share with you some of the cool people I've found in the blogosphere, too. :)

Until the next time....Rodney and Gina, stay in your respective positions on the field....and you, Rodney....keep you eyes on the ball!

No comments: