Monday, January 10, 2005

Nothing like having to rob a convenience store (or at least pretend to) ruin your whole day....

Way to go Jack! Keep the terrorist from his destination with a heist at the Super, Quick, Handy, Gotta Run, Whatever-mart.

Meanwhile, this Erin Driscoll (though the actress playing her is great) has already gotten on my last nerve. What arrogance. It will be interesting, though, to see her "other side" as it pertains to her daughter (I can appreciate this, having a son who is bi-polar).

Then there's Chloe. God bless her, she won't let go of Jack. I bet at the end of this day, she'll reunite with her friend, they'll get married, and buy a convenience store on Route 11.

By the way, Chloe's character, though filled with the same facial expressions as always, seems to have matured this year, much as Jack's daughter did from Season 2 to Season 3.

But, man....I still miss Michelle.

So, will Heller actually make it to "trial". If the terrorists are using dial-up, will they find continual cut-offs annoying to the progression of their international agenda?

Will the mother of the Araz family chop Debbie up and make a nice stew just in time to serve a hearty lunch to Debbie's mom, who's looking for her. When does their son finally turn on them? (He went American! Egads!!)

Oh, and the absolute BEST moment of "24" tonight; Jack speaking with the lady at the convenience store door, quietly, politely informing her that she can get her pack of smokes across the street at the gas station. James Bond has nothing on Jack Bauer! (But don't tell my wife I said that....)

It's a shame there's not two more hours on tomorrow....oh, well.....gives me a good reason to get home from work at a decent hour next Monday....and for the 19 Mondays after that.

You'd think after reading this I'm some sort of TV nut; trust me, I'm NOT. The only show that makes me "schedule stuff around it" is "24". No other. Why? TV ain't all it's cracked up to be......

Heck, blogging's much better! :)

No comments: