Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Things To Be Known...

Time for some Witham facts to help you understand who we (mostly I, since my wife and kids don't blog) are, and you'll hopefully stop by here from time to time.

1) We love God, and His Son Jesus!
2) We absolutely love Mountain Dew (both diet and regular)
3) There are too many TV's in our house,
4) Our house is too small, but the mortgage payment's just right.
5) We drive 45 miles one way to church (it's because it's where I pastor)
6) My 7-year old daughter helps me lead praise songs.
7) Football season is taken very seriously...
8) Fantasy Football season is taken even more seriously...
9) We have a huge HGTV fan here....and it's not me.
10) I prefer Steve on Blue's Clues, my girl prefers both him and Joe.
11) My son awaits May 25, 2005 when the final Star Wars movie arrives.
12) Until such time he plays Rachet and Clank and Yu-Gi-Oh.
13) His parents are sick of Yu-Gi-Oh.
14) Gino's Restaurant in Glen Allen next to Target is da bomb!
15) My wife is a compulsive cleaner.
16) My kids and I make sure she finds plenty to fulfill that desire...
17) Yes, we're Christians, but we didn't buy our kids at Wal-Mart, if ya know what I mean....
18) I like Genesis....the group and the book in the Bible!
19) We've never met a french fry we didn't like.
20) We can never have enough friends.

We'll (oops, I'll...) be talking about just about everything here; just depends on what life sends our way. Hope to see you on the road!


No comments: