Wednesday, August 11, 2004

One down, zillions to go...

Well, finally updated the web site for the church tonight.

Quick plug: http://www.bcc4christ.org

There....that's one of many things that need to be done. You know, those things that we'll "get around" to doing...heh heh....

Let's see, there's still the new sound system to find, purchase, and install at church, expanding our contemporary praise and worship song category, beginning to study to preach Revelation once we're done with "The Purpose Driven Life"....that's just church.

At home, I can't do much with one hand (day 59 of shoulder sling) so I work mostly at this desk. I've got emails to return, some from old friends I haven't seen in years, others from present-day presences. I need to transform my other blog into a "POF" blog. Oh, quick lesson---"POF" stands for Professional Offensive Football, the fantasy football game started by my brother and I in 1983. We played two years, then resurrected it in 1997. This season, it's the drive to Paper Bowl VIII!! We have a championship plaque and everything! This way, all team owners can catch up on the latest roster moves, stats, etc, just by stopping by the blog.

Then there's school! The kids have new backpacks, they're already filled with supplies, and they're ready to start back tomorrow! Rachel goes to 2nd grade at our brand new elementary school, where, in September, parents/staff will meet to decide whether to form our parent teacher group as a PTA or as a PTO. What's the difference, you ask? Sorry, that's a whole 'nother post for another time....

Well, off to check out the blog world, then I must get some rest! Getting one thing done on your to-do list is exhausting!

No comments: