Thursday, August 26, 2004

Quick Update....

My shoulder: sore tonight

Robbie: 8 spacers in mouth, 4 teeth coming out tomorrow, braces September 10th.

Rachel: Practicing riding a bike sans training wheels (both our kids were "late" doing this by worldly standards...then again, Dad didn't ride a bike until 15!)

Mom: Eating popcorn (shock!) Watching weird 80s movie "Sheena"....
Spent part of day with sisters, so all 8 kids were running 'round here.....

Dad: 'Nother long workday after going to meet Robbie's orthodontist. Sure wish I had a kid-friendly office with a nice orthodontist to go to when I was young. Mine was rather hateful.

TO DO: POF Rosters and schedule; get more sleep, finish returning emails, and bug the county to find out when Greenwood is occupied and when the school website is up and running....

I listened to Bee Gees music at work tonight...should I admit that?
Tragedy is easily their best song, and one usually forgotten...

And finally, to find out more about my favorite Olympian (with my wife's permission), click here.

Good night!

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Stumbled across your blog...my best friend now lives in Glen Allen! Enjoy the heat!

Leah Simone said...

Gee, where do I start. Glad you survived. Seriously, eight kids? I really liked Finding Nemo and Wendy's is my all-time favorite fast food burger joint. Finally, May and Walsh kicked serious butt!!!