Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kitty Carlisle Hart....(1910-2007)

...just read the news of the loss of Kitty Carlisle Hart at age 96, whose career spanned over 70 years in all phases (Broadway, TV, et al)...

...but who, of course, will be remembered by me and many others my age as one of the panelists on To Tell The Truth. She would at first strike you as that rich, snotty neighbor who'd never give you the time of day. But she was a great panelist, and I remember last seeing her on TV a few years back on "Today" showing how exercise is important even in your 90's. I never thought I'd type this....but in a leotard at age 93, she looked good. Not "sexy good" (duh), but "in-shape good". Put me to shame.

All true friends of To Tell The Truth, please stand up, and salute Kitty Carlisle Hart.

No comments: