Sunday, April 01, 2007

The best two reasons for silence today......

......first, of course, not to be egotistical, but....me. We're past the 72 hour mark of our two weeks of silence. I have slipped a few times (how can you NOT, you know?!?), but don't think I have spoken more than 40 words since Thursday afternoon.

......secondly, the normal silence you hear coming out of Baltimore, Maryland, is the 2007 Baltimore Orioles baseball season, which, unfortunately begins tomorrow. Is this the year Tampa Bay finally surpasses the O's for fourth place in the AL East?

And, as a final, side note, I'm reading some predictions on ESPN.com regarding the new season, and I note at least one name being touted by experts as their choice for American League MVP......AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE GUY.

I think baseball "jumped the shark" in my life a long time ago.

No comments: