Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Final Two.....

....well, Georgetown goes down and so does my bracket and my chance to beat my brother in our bracket challenge. As Rachel would say, "Ah, snap!"

Tomorrow night. Let's be serious. Do you honestly think Ohio State has a chance? I sure don't.

Florida beat them 86-60 in December, with, granted, some definite changes in Ohio State's makeup.

Any changes won't matter. They'll make it interesting, but it's Florida by 14. Call it 76-62.

NOTE: After seeing him interviewed after Ohio State's win yesterday, I will predict this:

Greg Oden will be a very, very good college basketball analyst one day. In the short answer he gave, I could separate him from the usual answers that are given, plus his vocal clarity was excellent. Hey, if 6' 10" Len Elmore can do the job for many years, why not Oden?

No comments: