Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Several quick thoughts.....

1) "24" was excellent last night! They were back on their game, especially with the great acting of President Logan, Martha, and Aaron Pierce. See? Jack doesn't have to be on half the show or more! But, we learned that last year. Next week looks really interesting, and I wouldn't trust Suberov for love nor money. :)

2) Hillary is already beckoning the term "vast right-wing conspiracy", and it's only March 2007. There must be some numbers in their inside polling that are already worrying them. Good Lord, she's got to create the "vast left-wing conspiracy" so she can get the nomination!

3) I HATE Maxoderm commercials. The ladies set the female gender back a minimum of 50 years.

4) Fred Thompson? Yeah, I can dig that. My lady in Philly has been telling us this for weeks and weeks, and I think there's a gap in there that he could fill and get right into the thick of the race.

5) After staying out of work yesterday and returning today, feeling better but with no voice, I really haven't studied the Tournament Brackets that much. I need to get this done by tomorrow night.

More to come....but right now, I've gotta eat!

1 comment:

kenju said...

Did you see my post on the limeade at Bill's barbecue?