Monday, March 05, 2007

Blogosphere Explosion

1) Ann Coulter brings an F-bomb (no, not the word for IC) on John Edwards, and most conservatives reply with disdain and disgust. I, too, join them. There's alot of things she has said/written with which I have wholeheartedly agreed. I also don't have a problem with reasonable satire. Note the word "reasonable". Calling someone a f....., is not reasonable. Period.

2) Good job by Michelle Malkin tonight on O'Reilly explaining this whole mess. Her reminding us of Ronald Reagan's speeches at CPAC brought about the stark contrast between "Morning in America" and, well...that f-word, which "was a joke", Ann said.

3) I'll withhold comment on Hillary's hymn sing until I get a chance to see and hear it for myself.

Dear God, we've got to live with this crap for another 20 MONTHS???!!!???

-----------------------------------------------------
"24"! YES, IT IS ON!

Oh, and it's the 5pm hour and Jack just can't get the "going into the consulate" thing out of his system. You'd think 20 months in a Chinese prison would change a guy's mind.......

Let me offer up some conversation banter here.....

Jack taking an ambassador hostage in his own consulate is breaking law, right?
Reid, et al, setting the bomb to kill Palmer is breaking law, right?

Yes, the plot to kill Palmer is much worse in terms of "level of law breaking", but how can I actually sit here and tell Jack to break the law if that's what it takes to find the ultimate bad guy, while booing Reid, Carson, et al, for their lawbreaking. Right? Am I right? The issue tonight, is justification. I'm still developing this line of thought.....

.....as my wife pointed out, the pretty lady from last year's "Invasion" show has landed a job on "24" as the Veep's assistant.

At 5:46PM.....FROM THE JACK BAUER HYMNAL----COUNT YOUR FINGERS, BREAK THEM ONE BY ONE.......

.....and then Jack gets bombed. I think Jack had a brief flashback to the Chinese Consulate and thought it better to get assaulted at the consulate rather than, say, in Siberia......

310-597-3781. If I call that number, do I get CTU or a "24" promo?

Why do you leave a door open to make a secret phone call? Don't you, like LOCK IT to give yourself some extra time???

Season six is not living up to season five (I don't think any season will....), but we'll see what happens from here. I will say this:

THANK YOU to the writers/producers of "24" for not making us go through possible nuclear explosions every two hours all day long. There's more character development, and I do like that. I don't need all the bombs. But I know lots of "24" fans do.

Tonight's "24" brought to you by the Dodge Avenger, and DEEP PURPLE!!

So exactly how does a Dodge Avenger put smoke on the water, and fire in the sky?
I dunno.

No comments: