Monday, March 26, 2007

Orlando, lots of money.....

....pretzel at Universal Studios....outrageous

....SpongeBob toe socks for little sister....$7.50 on clearance

....going to Florida without Mom and Dad....priceless

The gang returned to school last night around 1030. They were a bunch of exhausted high schoolers. He had a wonderful time, but was ready to come home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Me? We're completing day 15 of no voice. This has become WAY past annoying now. Can't talk to kids on phone, can't talk to co-workers in same room, so it's like I'm watching reality unfold around me but I'm in Section 308 instead of on the field where I should be. The coughing sucks, too.

So? I'm contemplating a call to my ear/nose/throat doctor who did an incredible job with my deviated septum surgery back in '03. Just want to make sure that there's not more than meets the eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I, as usual, didn't do very well picking the Final Four.

I got one right, though. And they were also my pick to win it all, so my hope is still alive in that center line in the bracket.

Georgetown.

And here's some optimism....

UNREAL, BUT GET THIS....our Sports Director for WRVA and Virginia News Network (and fellow "24" fan) Gary Hess, correctly predicted all four teams!

He ALSO chose Georgetown to cut down the nets. Maybe I can ride his coattails...:)

------------------------------------------------------------

Good episode of "24" tonight....at least the Rick Schroder character shows promise of having more depth than just a bully who got away with something in Denver.

President Palmer's last second phone call seemed a bit surreal, but it is television, folks. And, well.....I'll be interested to see where Vice President Daniels come 6am tomorrow morning.

And Jack....great interaction with Brady. Love seeing the 3D-side of Jack. Great writing, great character, excellent way to bring out that line of the story.

Good night, folks. :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Oh man, I couldn't be without my voice for so long. I'm a talker, and if I've had a chatty day, sometimes I'll start losing it by the end of the day, and I panic, even knowing that a good night's rest usually restores it.

Anonymous said...

UCLA Baaaabeeeeee