Monday, May 23, 2016

Song #397: "Calling All Angels"--Train (2003)

And now for just the fifth song in our countdown from the 21st Century, out of the 104 released so far.

This tune came at me from multiple directions: in the car with Bonnie and the kids when we were all actually together doing something, usually driving to and from church on Sundays up and down I-295. I inevitably would hear it at work as it became a staple on Lite 98. It took awhile for it to become one I'd look up on the computer and listen to during my many late nights processing production orders in the cubicle.

But it's ending certainly gave me some hope during a period of a few years when, after the death of my Mama, I, frankly, wasn't seeing a lot of hope. I'm so glad those days are far behind.  :)


No comments: