Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's December......

....we officially have no health insurance (on earth, that is; reliance on God is a VERY good source of calming the frayed nerves....)

....it is "put up the Christmas tree" weekend. I stopped enjoying that years ago, I'm afraid. I don't get into Christmas until almost the last minute. But that's for another post.

....I just dreamed Tina Fey came in to use the bathroom just as I was finishing and I told her just to hang on a second without sending her out of the room. I hope there's nothing to this other than my subconscious playing out that American Express commercial where she's running around like crazy because the world is exploding around her....

AND....

....I'm dreading Christmas Eve like you wouldn't believe. 20 years ago, I would have never dreamed I would be in the position I'm currently in.

And that's for another post, too. :)

No comments: