Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm so excited!! Patience pays off!!! Hey Ris!!!!

I have a mental list of several old friends whom I have attempted to "find" via the web the last few years.

I can check one off my list!!

"Ris" (her nickname) was the first person ever to train me on a commercial radio station (teaching me how to run the board for a University of Massachusetts football game); she got her start in radio in high school! I did not mind being trained by someone a year younger than I. Who cares!

We came good friends, worked together, even visited her at UMass one time before I had to move back home.

And this morning, after a few years of trying, bingo! Found her blog.

Read it here.

She's awesome (note in her profile she is even polite in traffic....Boston-area traffic!! You have to be awesome to do that, and patient, too!).

Happy Holidays, Ris!!

1 comment:

ryssee said...

HEY there! It was so nice to hear from you. Talk about a blast from the past!
Have yourself a happy new year! Your family sounds wonderful. It's great to have that support especially when you've had a tough year. Your next job might just be your best and your favorite-my fingers are crossed for you! It happened to my best friend, you just don't know what's coming your way so always look out front.
Take care,
Ris