Monday, December 31, 2007

2007: The ANTI-GREAT....

---Goodbye, Clear Channel. November 5th, rock bottom, not my choice. Losing touch with friends who once saw every day. It sucks.....losing the FRIENDS hurt the most.

---Cleo Strickland (1918-2007): Have a good rest, Grannie; I'll see ya soon.....

---April 16, 2007 in Blacksburg, Virginia. Virginia Tech's darkest day. Needless, senseless....may we never forget, so that it never happens again.

---the battle with depression goes on.....still sleeping some days away (including my 40th birthday and Christmas Eve!!)

---the battle with OCD rages on, approaching the 30-year mark.

---the fact that the Moody Blues concert had to end at some point.

---R.I.P. to Chloe, Rachel's first hamster. :(

---and the hurt of missing people. Never have I had friends just pulled up from under me like a rug, from the standpoint of being able to see and be with them. It's hard, but I heal just a little bit each and every day. :)

No comments: