Monday, December 03, 2007

Chuck is her Life Heroes!??

Charlie Brown lost out to another Chuck (on NBC).

Heroes is a given on the TV Monday nights (I have NEVER understood that show)

CSI: Miami a repeat? No problem! NBC gives you a bonus episode of "Life"!

All this while there is a special two-hour all-new "The Closer" on TNT.

Wifey will be up 'til 1am; just watching TV.

Me? I took my meds, so my body is looking forward to the new pillowcase I used today while putting away clothes.

--------------------------------------------------

I've discovered there are a BILLION job search websites. Jobster.com is a most interesting site. It asks alot of questions, but it ends up giving you the opportunity to present a great profile of yourself for potential employers to see.

I'm looking at my aquarium right now, asking myself if there are any fish openings.

Oh, well. :)

No comments: