Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day.......

......I guess.

Just kidding. Valentine's Day, though, has never been a big day in the Witham Nation, since our wedding anniversary was two weeks ago.

Bonnie spent her V-Day getting her first portal treatment for the Lapband. I got to see it and watch on X-Ray. Very fascinating. And, in a moment of poignacy, and some embarassment, the nurse couldn't get my "flak-jacket" keeping me safe from the radiation, to snap to in the front with the same type of snap that is on bicycle helmets. So, I held both sides....and thought of the irony.

Maybe I need to do something 'bout that. It's the only part of my body that is "fat". Kill the tummy, return to regular programming. It would help my heart, my apnea, my overall health, and, heck, maybe a few more things. :)

So, as wifey makes hard-earned progress, yours truly gets a reality check. Happy Valentines Day.

No comments: