Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The end of cereal.......

...okay, it's over. You cannot make me take back the following statement:

Almost all of my favorite cereals don't taste good/right/like they used to.....anymore....at all.

It started with General Mills deciding that the "whole grain" train was the right, healthy way to go. They may be right about that, but Lucky Charms don't taste the same, neither do other GM cereals, except for Cheerios.

Well, let's go to Post and one of my all-time favorites, Honey Comb. The last two boxes bought, tasted yecch. Weeks ago, a box of Waffle Crisp yielding a disgusting surprise......

Dear God, Cap'n Crunch didn't do this, too, did he? The last box was, ugh.

So.....I'm putting all my hopes and dreams and cereal future on three small characters.....

Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LONG LIVE FRUITY AND COCOA PEBBLES


Although I do like Sugar Bear still

Who eats healthy cereal anyway!!!!!!
GIMMMEEEE my sugar!!!!!