Monday, February 12, 2007

"24" and more......

....what a nasty, nasty father Phillip Bauer is.

Chloe is guilty because of Morris' stint with the terrorists.
Jack is guilty thinking he killed Graem.
Phillip is a nasty, nasty father.

Meanwhile, do they try to kill Palmer and kill Assad instead? Or both?

The first hour was non-stop; I'm surprised the second hour is turning into a "tweener" episode.
The end will probably be different......

Hey, and Chloe has a pretty good right slap!

Good Lord, didn't take long for Phillip to use leverage via his grandson. Nasty, nasty......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On other quick notes before the big ending in ten minutes.....

--Saturday was strange. Real strange. I actually couldn't sleep. (What??!??) Even taking my correct medication, I was awake, and awake, and awake. So, I took Rachel to her, dare I say, "boyfriend's" birthday party? It was at an inside go-kart racing place. I really didn't think Rachel was going to get on a go-kart and drive, but she did! I was so proud of her! They did two seven-minute "shifts", and she improved her best lap time from 1:02 in the first shift, to :45.5 in the second. Heck, she'd probably beat me!!

--Sunday, I, ah, caught up on the sleep. I slept. Like, all day slept. And that's the end of that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't watch the Grammys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I don't know whether giving the Dixie Chicks an award was for musical excellence or as a political statement to slap George W. Bush.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay----tonight's "can't believe" moment on "24" is....Morris gets a drill in the shoulder one hour, and is back to work the next?? Yeah, right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have officially lost track of how many shows my wife watches on TV. Let me see here.....

--"24"
--Heroes (online since it's on against "24")
--CSI: Miami
--NCIS (online since it's on against Gilmore Girls)
--Gilmore Girls
--The Unit
--Bones
--Lost
--Ugly Betty
--Grey's Anatomy
--CSI (online since it's on against Greys)
--Men in Trees
--Monk
--Psych
--Numb3rs (online since it's on against Psych)
--Desperate Housewives
--Brothers and Sisters (she's trying to catch up on this show's first season online)

Me? I watch "24" and "Gilmore Girls". And that's all.

OH! And I watch my wife watch TV....forgot about that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I didn't see the end of the 2pm hour coming either. So next week, Jack learns the truth about pop (he's a nasty, nasty father), which means he and Marilyn will inevitably join forces (but probably not trust each other) and, well, you know......

.....still won't stop Jack and Chloe. One day, friends. One day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing.....

The Orioles lose Kris Benson for the season. Sorry he's hurt, but he would be no help. We were 67-95 last year, right?

The Giants say goodbye to Arrington, Pettigout, and Emmons. The new GM better shake that place up; they need it. Bad.

And, NBC wins the Tiki Barber sweepstakes. Where's he going to fit in on Sunday night? They already have three gabbers and Bob Costas, and they'd never put him in the booth with Al and John. Sterling? Bus? Cris? Is one of them gone? Definitely not Cris. And the "Today Show"? What the heck is he going to do there? Do you think they'll let Tiki do news stories (like Fox News had him fill in on their morning show and did NOT limit him to sports stuff)? I doubt it, but I hope so.

Oh, and does anyone know who's replacing Bryant Gumbel on NFL Network next year?

---------------------------------------------------

BREAKING........Chargers fire Schottenheimer. Goes 14-2, loses first round home game in playoffs.....again.......is this it for Marty? Or is there a team willing to give him one more chance to get to the playoffs.....and win?

No comments: