Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ssshhh! I'm "sshhh-ing" already!!

So it started as an allergy attack with a sore throat on Wednesday evening....

...by Sunday night things are feeling well.

...Monday morning I wake up to one sore throat and no voice.

...week one I have no voice, which makes for interesting conversations in the office. I had to go to see The Go-Go's with NO voice. Do you realize how hard it was to NOT sing or scream!!??!!

...week two was minor increments of improvement. Early in the week it was usually shot for the day by afternoon.

...Memorial Day weekend we're getting close.

...Today it was 90 percent back (my wife is ticked...hee hee) and I even sang a little to a great 80s tune (whatever it was....)

...so I guess this means I can voice my opinion again. Oh, dear. That was bad.

No comments: