Friday, May 19, 2006

Sorry for the impromptu break.......

It's been a, well, a challenging past week. Hopefully, during this weekend, I can let you in on the following:

--My allergy attack which ended up being strep throat.
--How I couldn't talk at work all week long (my roommates were thrilled!!)
--"24", 4am to 5am, a review that will more than anything set up the two-hour finale preview.
--Dad and Rachel's night with Belinda, Jane, Charlotte, Gina and Kathy.
--A wonderful and tear-filled visit to Longdale, the best school in the world.
--Robbie's 2nd annual chorus trip to Busch Gardens.
--And, how the events of this past week at work placed my responsibilities at even higher levels of "hectic". Plus, how health + location = relationship. And, how it works the other way around.

Quickly, a couple of things learned around the office in the corner by yours truly:

--Elliott was an extremely gracious person in defeat Wednesday on "Idol". Oh, remind me to share with you the reality that is "the Richmond Jinx".

--Keith Urban is hot.

--Someone might move out west.

That's all----I'm exhausted after starting the day at 5am; and we're back on the road at 8am to Rachel's piano teacher for some sort of hula activity. I wonder if Don Ho will make a special appearance?

No comments: