Sunday, May 28, 2006

Due to technical difficulties....

....we have been unable to join you the past several days.....So we have much, much, much to talk, I mean, blog about.

--First and foremost, the "24" season five finale and party

--How to live without your voice for two weeks (and being thankful you're no longer on the air in radio, but behind the scenes. Put it this way, you won't hear me on any commercials anytime soon!)

--A scare, then a return to sleep apnea mask.

--Holiday visitors and a relaxing day in front of the tube.

--Danica Patrick's new Honda spot. Whoo hoo!!!!!

--The Sears Craftsmen NASCAR, "Gymnast" spot. Best spot this year so far on TV.

--More on offices, working in cubicles, and how personalities shape relationships.

--My latest musings on life, love, and other mysteries (thank you for the phrase, Point of Grace!)

So, it's good to be back, and more importantly, have some actual time to sit and watch my shaky hands do a poor job typing while I contribute my crumb of life to the blogosphere.

P.S.----Go Carolina Hurricanes!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great weekend....YOUR VISITORS