Sunday, May 21, 2006

Open until position filled....wanted: best friend

I think this was posted by me months and months ago, but I can't find the post (so maybe I dreamt it!)

Best Friend Wanted:

qualifications:

--35 to 45 yrs of age preferred

--females encouraged to apply (most of my best friends in life are female)

--ability to laugh at oneself, even their problems

--willing to listen to my crap while shoveling theirs this way

--the kind of friend who checks on you via cell phone in the morning and emails you at night just to see if you survived

--significant time commitment not mandatory....several good minutes of talk, discussion, help and prayer is all good for a good day.

--Must NOT (if female) be too intimidated to meet and become friends with my wife. Remember, my wife is a best friend of a DIFFERENT level that no one applying here can touch.

--Similar interests not necessary (but if you like 80s music, "24", radio, and all the other things posted on the title of this blog---it couldn't hurt.)

Position is open until filled.

:)

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Geez! I sounded perfect buy I am too old...47!!

Anonymous said...

Hey- "love the ones you got!"

I'm always here - always a call away -