Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Go-Go's, Jack Bauer, and a hot tub.....

So, driving home from work the other evening, I realized something....

....I'm not sure how long it's been since I've had a real "calendar of events" to look forward to.

Until now. :)

Well, what do you know! My itinerary:

Friday 5/5: A surprise trip to old, old friends (can't tell you about it 'til after Friday) :)

Monday 5/8: Volunteer meeting at my old elementary school (God how we miss it!!) to prepare for an event for their PTO. And....."24"!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 5/9: The "24" breakdown with our group via email.

Sunday 5/14: Mother's Day (I love it and I hate it...)

Monday 5/15: 4am to 5am of "24"!!!!!

Wednesday 5/17: My Rachel and I are going to see, that's right, The Go-Go's live! She has loved their greatest hits CD since either 3 or 4 years old. Has her own copy as a matter of fact. So, if you live in Richmond, and plan on going to Innsbrook on this night, and you see the most beautiful, energetic, freckle-faced girl in the world (with a graying fat guy beside her), that would be her. Face it, I'm "Head Over Heels" about her! (Get it, Go-Go's fans??)

Friday 5/19: Robbie's chorus heads to Busch Gardens, I volunteer at Longdale and see lots and lots of old friends again, friends who I miss dearly.

Monday 5/22: "24"---THE PARTY!!!! Live from Disputanta, and you DO have the option of watching 5am to 7am in the hot tub. It doesn't get much better than that. :)

So, a good thing for me. Fun events, great people, and lots of "24" to look forward to.

But what in the world am I gonna do May 23rd when the wait begins to Season 6 of "24" come January?

Pull out the DVD's on Seasons 1 thru 3, of course!

A good synopsis and diagnosis of our lame/crafty Commander-in-Chief can be found here.

Ah, no Geena, not you.

No comments: