Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Where's the Cafeteria?

Went to "sit" lunch with my son today; at good 'ol middle school.

He, his best friend Travis, his friend Aquill, me, and the others in his reading class, hangin' out, talkin' hoops and whatever else came up. Pretty cool; except it was hot in that place. Not a conducive atmosphere for eating......which, by the way, I didn't do. I don't do school food (but don't tell the kids that....)

So, so happy to have finally started a link list here; I'm looking forward to taking some time to work on it. Maybe Sunday afternoon after a heavy Easter morning full o' stuff. Besides, I hear it might rain Sunday. Please, Lord, NO! I don't want a wet Easter for the 2nd straight year; kinda screws up the outdoor praise thing and the Flowering of the Cross.

Random thoughts:

--How did Vandy get that inbounds pass in fullcourt for a LAYUP with 0.7 left to win their NIT game? The opponents apparently hadn't been introduced to the term "defense".

--This week's musical pleasure: "Transform" by Rebecca St. James

I wholehearted recommend cuts 1/2 (together), 3, 4, 5 and 7. I've been stuck on cut #7, "Universe" lately. Great reminder of the power of God's love; NOTHING can separate me from it. :)

And, that's a good thing.

No comments: