Friday, March 04, 2005

Random Cryptic Thoughts While Winding Down From a 15-Hour Work Day Extravaganza.....

I love being cryptic. I write, the whole world sees, and few, if any understand.

Must be the part of me that has problems with being a control freak.....:)


1) Those who make their bed of nails will inevitably end up lying upon them. God told me not to fight a certain situation and to keep my mouth closed, and I have obeyed as best as I could, and, sure enough, God's already havin' fun.

2) I've figured out that, after my salvation experience of course, the three most influential moments in my life involved the following:

1) A Chevrolet Vega
2) A Ring
3) A Hospital Room

A Vega, a ring, and a room. Hmmm, why not a Cadillac, a diamond, and a beach house? Because I hate huge cars, don't know squat about jewelry (just ask my wife!) and am scared of the water.

3) I'm becoming more and more convinced another night at the Sleep Disorders Center Clinic is coming soon.

4) From the unresolved issues department, we're happy to report that there's a full house in the waiting room to be served, dealt with and parceled away. If you're a future unresolved issue, take a number, have a seat in our outer corridor, and we'll deal with you, well, at some point. Warning, though, we don't have complimentary coffee....

Good night. :)

No comments: