Sunday, March 27, 2005

Various thoughts late on Sunday evening.....

It's Spring Break for the kids, so at least I don't have to head out too early and deliver my kids to the Henrico County School System. I still, though, have to deliver myself to corporate America. :)

Had Michigan State/Kentucky somehow gone to a third overtime, I believe it would have topped the Duke/Kentucky game of 1992. That 3 pointer to make it an OT game was heart-stopping, and yes, it was a three. I rooted for Kentucky, but you've got to hand it to the Spartans; it proves having seniors in the tourney is very important.

Easter Sunday service went well today; 88 in attendance, and lots for Sunday School's breakfast. Now, if they all would come back NEXT Sunday......

I've got so, so much to do; keep my head above water at work, take care of the house, work on buying the church's new sound system, computer and projector, update the blog and website, work more on Revelation, and get ready for next Sunday's Reunion Committee meeting, which means, spelunking for old mates.

And finally.....

If Terri Schiavo is not supposed to feel any pain or discomfort during this process of dying via starvation, then why is she on morphine?

Just wonderin'.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes !!!! Much appreciated. My new motto ???? 30 is just a number .... not an attitude !!!! Have a blessed day !