Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Chiropractor and a Broken Heart

Sorry I didn't return last evening....I barely made it through "24" without falling asleep. Gotta sleep better on Sunday nights!!

1) Curtis now has a nickname: The Chiropractor. Got a crick in your neck? He'll fix it....permanently.

2) I'm even more convinced that Audrey is in on the deal. Note the compassion toward Paul instead of Jack? Does she feel guilty about putting his name on that lease deal for the building, setting him up? And, hey, he's the one apologizing in the Ford SUV....

3) Erin. Oh, dear, I can't imagine. Having a child with bipolar, this scene hit very close to home. Any parent with a special needs child emotionally has probably had this nightmare scenario run through their minds at least once (I know I have). This was just so, so sad.

--Let me once again take time to say Angela Goethals did a tremendous job bringing out the complexity of the character's personality. She was excellent.

4) I went to an office party.....not expectin' to get shot.....

My co-worker asks today, "Why do you call Curtis' name out loud?"

Good question.

So, we have a wolf in sheep's clothing (aka CTU outfit), a grieving mother, Paul and Audrey together while Jack's on Floor 30, and will the rest of the Araz family do anything meaningful?

Until next Monday......

TOTALLY DIFFERENT:

January's Winning Numbers were: 5, 16, 20, 25, and 30.
February's Winning Numbers were: 8, 14, 20, and 23.

What did one win? Don't ask. :)

No comments: