Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rob + Vacation Days = illness!!! Yay!!!

2002---a week's vacation derailed thanks to illness
2003---heavy anxiety attack rules the week off....
2004---3rd degree separate shoulder; 10 weeks in sling, NO vacation
2006---got away with a vacation! :)

2007---so, the throat had been sore several days, just enough to occasionally remind myself it was when I'd swallow sometimes.

Then Monday it gets more noticeable. The ear starts some pain......

Tuesday morning, I wake up to go to Busch Gardens, and that plan is quickly scrapped. By 4pm, I'm at "Doc in a Box" (Patient First). Not strep; probably its cousin or something.

In bed yesterday, did go out this afternoon to the bowling alley to watch the family rock n' roll.

Here's how "bleh" I felt Tuesday. I did NOT log onto my work computer. Didn't even check email!

So, heading to bed now, looking forward to a trip to the movies, another night for Rachel at VBS (which she's really enjoying), maybe some storms (we could use the rain!!), and we're gonna get to Busch Gardens another day soon.

What's the over/under on me completing my medication? If I know what's good for me, the answer will be "ALL OF IT"!! :)

No comments: