Monday, November 13, 2006

"You don't see me; I'm not here...."

I wasn't supposed to be there.

But I was.

Long story.

-------------------------------------

Welcome to the highlights of day eight of The Dozen Days!

--Bonnie: Enjoying the spoils (and the humidity?) of Casteries, St Lucia.

--Robbie: Enjoying (?) another Monday at school, leaving a bit early to go to the orthodontist where the light may be at the end of the tunnel. Hmmmm......

--Rachel: Another Monday at school, and she's stuck with Dad the rest of the day. Poor soul.

--Me: The above discussed, work from home, and not much else.

In other words, it's been a flippin' BORING Monday at Witham Nation Headquarters.

My use of the word "boring" does confirm that a nap was not in the cards. That sucks.

TOMORROW: Bonnie travels, to arrive in Aruba on Wednesday morning, so a whole day on the ship. Gee, buffets, entertainment, sunsoaking, swimming pools, pretty ladies in bikinis (oh..sorry, that would be on my list), buff guys NOT in Speedos...what more does she want?? :)

HERE?---Work, school, home.

As consistent as Tinkers to Evers to Chance.

No comments: