Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome to the Pre-Cruise Show!

Today is day three of the "Dozen Days", the final day Mom is "in da house"!

She's supposed to take off from RIC airport at 6am tomorrow. Heh. 615, 630 anyone?

This time tomorrow night, she'll be on the Empress of the Seas, setting sail for eight nights and seven days of food, food, fun, food, being catered to, and food.

This time tomorrow night, I'll be here, in front of my computer, with an update, then I'll return to working from home, which I'll do alot the next eight days.

My daughter (age 9), who doesn't remember that I cooked when I was home with her and her brother (albeit when she was a baby), might be concerned that I cannot cook, therefore, she'll starve.

She's in for a surprise. DAD, YOU CAN COOK??!!???

Another surprise...."See Robbie and Rachel, YOU CAN WASH DISHES!!!"

Oughta be two wild rides, one in the Caribbean, the other at Witham Nation Headquarters.

Ahoy, mates!

No comments: