Monday, November 06, 2006

The Dozen Days: Day One

CRUISE COUNTDOWN: 3 Days and counting

"The Dozen Days" will consist of the three days of prep culminating in Mommy's cruise to the Caribbean with her best friend, Stephanie, which will take up days 4 thru 12. Today was day one.

Mommy says bye to co-workers at the Credit Union (several of whom attempted to hide in her van to be a stowaway). Tonight, she enjoys some TV (I wonder if they can watch CSI: Miami on board??)......

.....Rachel and Robbie on day one? School. But they are out tomorrow, so Rachel's staying up late to watch Rascal Flatts on the CMA Awards (God help me!) while Robbie, of course, is watching another flat episode of Raw (which is why I don't watch anymore, but, hey, he's 14 and I'm not).

.....me? First, very happy to say no chest pains today! Work was BUSY, am working from home now, and have another long day ahead tomorrow.

Tomorrow: Parent-Teacher conference with Rachel's teacher, going to vote, and working ALOT. Because I will be home Wednesday night at a GOOD time (got to spend my last night with wifey before she gets conned by some Don Juan on the boat, you know!)

So, day one? A normal Monday.

See you day two, when "the cruise" will be "day after tomorrow"! Oh my gosh!!

No comments: