Thursday, November 09, 2006

She's on board!!

Her Richmond to Charlotte flight started and ended a few minutes early.

Her Charlotte to San Juan flight was only a few minutes late.

She called around 7pm AST (she's an hour ahead of us)......

....and as of about 45 minutes ago, they set sail.

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was today following her travels on the Internet to make sure she got there safe and sound.

Now, I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss her. Bonnie and I have never been apart more than five nights in 19 years.

So, the kids are camping out in my room, and Rachel and I are using Kleenex. Robbie's the typical 14 year old boy (miss who???), but I know what's deep down in his heart.

So, Mom, if you get access to read this-----

Thursday went fine.
Rachel says every day it'll get easier and easier.
I have to scratch HER back!!!
Robbie's ready for his choral performance.
I have a mountain of work to do in seven hours tomorrow.
No one starved.
All the animals were fed (including the human kind)....

....and this place is just not the same without you. We love and miss you very much and WANT YOU TO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Because we don't mind giving up a few days of our lives with you so you can relax and enjoy this trip which you so incredibly deserve.

The Dozen Days....four down, eight to go.

No comments: