Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thanks Katie! I made the 'Net thanks to you!!


Guess what? I made TVNewser! My comment is the third from the top (one of the few positive instant reactions). I didn't think I'd be quoted, I just wanted to share my feelings about Katie's maiden voyage, since, well, I was by myself in my office at the time.

Good job Katie, but watch your back!! One slip and I'm coming to get what's mine! Don't believe me? See this, then read the following.....

Simple truth....I'm around age 5, and while my mama is sewing away in the dining room, I'm trying to read a newspaper like a "newsman".

"Mama", I said, "when I grow up, I'm going to be the anchor of the CBS Evening News. Then, I'm going to build a house for me and build a house for you beside mine."

----------------------------------------------------------

The irony of all ironies is, well, if I had to lose the job to someone, I'm glad it's to a woman named, Katie. :)

No comments: