Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Now I'll NEVER see my wife!!!

Okay, she has now a second choice in catching her favorite TV shows....


The TV brings her Vanished, CSI: Miami, Gilmore Girls (she's REALLY happy about this; since we didn't have a WB affiliate in Richmond, another station in town would rerun WB programming in the middle of the night), Standoff, Lost, Found (just kidding), Grey's Anatomy, Numbers, Desperate Housewives, and, of course, 24.

Notice I didn't mention several others. Thanks to CBS Innertube, she can now watch other favorite shows ANYTIME SHE WANTS!!

NCIS
The Unit
CSI
and, if she's real game, maybe CSI: NY.


So, there she'll be; at the queen's recliner, catching one of her 28 favorite shows. Headphones? It's on the laptop. No headphones? I can't watch football in the living room.

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Donna G said...

I guess you surreneder of the remote is directly tied to your multiple post...???