Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Katie, pick one of these!!!

From Letterman last night (courtesy of his website's The Wahoo Report),

Katie Couric Sign-off suggestions from home viewers.
- Save us, Superman
- Suck on that, losers
- Well, I’m off to the dog track
- Three of tonight’s stories were fake. Write in if you think you know which ones
- I’m gonna go get my freak on
- Good night and get laid
- Peace out, bitches
- All you creepy old guys can put your pants back on
- I’m gonna go get me some ribs
- That’s the deal, Lucille
- Next stop, Margaritaville
- Oh, Lordy, I gots the news fever
- Keep it real, pimps and ho’s
- Let’s turn this mother out again tomorrow
- Here, kitty kitty kitty
- Keep feelin’ the funk
- Til tomorrow, morons
- Big up to my peeps in lockdown
- Return to your sad little lives
- From me to you, suck it
- Putting the ‘BS’ in CBS

No comments: