Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just in passing....

---got my cleaning at the dentist today. Do they really want you to brush and floss? If we all did, whose teeth would they fix?

---"Standoff" on Fox; my wife has watched the first two episodes. I told her to enjoy the next two, because it'll be bounced for baseball, then, after October, it won't come back. I guess the Standoff will end.

---how am I supposed to give 110 percent?

---please send me any extra fans you may have. I HAVE to have a fan on (making noise) to sleep. Our fan died last night. I couldn't sleep in silence. Drove me crazy!!! I knew we had another fan just like it, but couldn't find it anywhere in the house. I asked my wife where it was....

"In the cabinet."

I asked what cabinet?

"The cabinet where the fans are."

Where is the cabinet, I ask.

"The cabinet in the shed."

I growl. That's outside. I'm not going out at 1am.

Oh, by the way....all those answers from Bonnie were given IN HER SLEEP. When I asked her about it this morning, she had no idea she ever said any of that.

There is no cabinet of fans, no cabinet at all in our shed, and the fan was in Rachel's room, I just didn't see it for some reason. Blinded by frustration???

So, tonight when I get home I call wifey from inside the shed, asking her the obvious question.......

Yes, I'm still sleeping in the same bed tonight. :)

P.S.---Next I'll try..."but honey, you did say I could buy all the CD's I've ever wanted, and you'd work extra hours to pay for them...honest you did! Granted, it was 3am, but......."

No comments: