Monday, December 12, 2005

Post #300------and so far behind.....

Most days I think of the word "blog", and immediately this thought follows...


"....I really need (want) to blog, but....", then I trail off into thoughts of where's the time gonna come from?

Between work all week, wrapping up church responsibilties, and not sleeping very well, time can be, well, tricky to find.

Had plenty of time Saturday! I slept it away. Part of me really enjoyed it. Part of me hates it with a passion; I'll never get that day back.

So, I wax poetic on this, my 300th post, looking forward to a moment where I can sneak in and discuss pertinent issues near and dear to my heart....

---I haven't blogged about Twila yet..
---Did I make Fantasy Football playoffs...
---We're now under five weeks until Jack Bauer returns!
---Is your church open Christmas Day? Does it matter?
---and, of course, the burning question of all time...

"Paper or Plastic?"

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you were able to make the playoffs in fantasy football. I have a website where I offer free weekly fantasy football advice. Feel Free to visit the site at www.drufantasyfootball.com and post comments if you have any questions on who to start this week. Good Luck!

Happy Holidays,

DR U