Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I Could Care Less......

Well, I guess the empire that is "American Idol" is about to take a hit.

Given the choice, I'd watch a rerun of one of my all-time favorite TV shows, "The Gong Show", I'd take a hearty dose of Chuck Barris, Jaye P. Morgan, Milton DeLugg and his band with a thug, the Unknown Comic, and Gene Gene, the Dancing Machine over American Idol any day.

That Seacrest guy is about as plastic as they come.

Simon? Who cares.

Paula? Whatever.

Randy? Is that his name?

Notice I don't watch the show??

So, I could care less about anything American Idol.

And that's that.

Now, "24", on the other hand, is a TOTALLY different story......:)

I'm at lunch today with a couple whose wedding I'm officiating in two weeks, somehow got on the subject of "24", and couldn't stop until I explained the entire last scene of the 2am hour with Paul's death and Audrey's reaction.

Come to think of it, here's another question: Will Secretary of State Heller beat the crap (or at least try to) out of Jack when he gets the news??

And so........

--I realized coming home tonight that I haven't cried this week! So far....could I actually go a calendar week? Hmmmm.....

--It's taking more and more time daily to complete my work at work. And that includes the fact I'm about to log off so I can log on my work computer and, ah, work some more.

--We ALL overslep this morning. My fault; I turned the volume down on the TV when it came down; I didn't think too low, but apparently so. Rachel didn't wake up 'til just after 8am. She was very disappointed at getting her first tardy. :(

Way to go, Dad!!!!

:)

No comments: